Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Little Venting

A few letters and some venting after a long, rough night last night.

Dear Coyotes,
Could you please refrain from howling until 2:30 a.m.? I have a sleeping baby and three loud dogs who find it appropriate to bark back at you.
Thanks,
Your Neighbor Who Does Own a Shotgun


Dear Ronan's 2 Bottom Teeth,
Do you think you could pick up the pace a little bit? I see you get bigger each day, but let's just hurry it up just a bit. I miss my happy baby who slept through the night.
Thanks,
A Very Tired Mommy


Dear Neighbor,
I am very sorry that you have to leave for work at 5:00 a.m. That is very early. However, when your car won't start and is parked right outside my window, it is neither the time nor the place to try and repair it.
Thank you,
Your Friendly Neighbor

Here is to a better night tonight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment