Weight: 16 pounds 13 ounces
Length: 28 inches
Here are some things about Ronan at 8 months old:
- Ronan can wave hello.
- Ronan will give me a hug if I ask him too. He crawls up in my lap and stands up and puts his arms around my neck.
- He has two top teeth.
- He LOVES breakfast. Every morning he eats a big breakfast of yogurt or oatmeal with a waffle, toast or muffin. One morning, I tried to make him a omelette instead because I was out of waffles/bread and he was not having it! I had to pull out some hamburger buns and toast them for him.
- He does not like to be fed by us any more. He wants to do it all by himself.
- Some of his favorite foods besides the breakfast foods are graham crackers, cheese, macaroni and cheese, chicken, and anything sweet.
- He loves to people watch at restaurants or the grocery store.


No comments:
Post a Comment