Thursday, May 20, 2010

Big Boy Highchair

Yesterday we got Ronan a different high chair. The one he was using sat so low compared to the tray on it and the chair back would not sit straight up so he was always slouching back in the chair to eat. At one of our play dates, a friend of mine had one similar to this and let Ronan try it out and he loved it. So we decided to get him one. So far, he loves it. He is able to sit straight up and see the food on his tray and look around.

Okay and funny thing about the pictures. When I was trying to take these, he was cracking me up. Every time I would take a picture, he would squint his eyes and give me a goofy smile. So here is what I managed to get. Goofy kid!






No comments:

Post a Comment