This past weekend we went with some friends to a pumpkin patch. Now, you know the whole reason I wanted to go was to get that perfect picture of Ronan in the pumpkin patch. I was greatly disappointed when we arrived and their pumpkin patch was really a Christmas tree farm with little mini pumpkins thrown out in the trees for the children to go hunt.
So I was a little disappointed, but Ronan had a great time because he got to feed some animals which he LOVED!!! Here are some pictures:
So I was a little disappointed, but Ronan had a great time because he got to feed some animals which he LOVED!!! Here are some pictures:
Ronan and Carter out searching for pumpkins.
He found one!
Then he found the goats!
Ronan's new goat friend.
He thought it was hilarious when the goat would eat the grass. He loves animals! I think a trip to the zoo is in our near future. :)
More grass for the goats!
Stopped for a family photo.
Well, if I couldn't get a cute picture of him in a pumpkin patch, I might as well have tried while he was feeding the goats, right? This is my new favorite picture, but I can't decide if I like black and white or...
color. :)
Leaving the pumpkin patch. We stopped to swing for a minute.
And since they did not have pumpkins at the pumpkin patch, we took our own pumpkin photos when we got home.

Hey! Your photos are great and they have great exposure! What kind of lens do you have again!
ReplyDeleteTake Care
Rachel
Hey Rachel,
ReplyDeleteThanks!! I have a Canon 50mm 1.4 lens. I've been checking your blog! I love your pictures you have done recently. Especially the ones in your header! Hope you are doing well! :)
-Loren