It has been awhile since I have done a monthly post on
Ronan. I kind of slacked off after he turned one.
We went to the doctor for his 15 month appointment and I have been meaning to post his stats and facts about him since he has changed so much. Plus, these posts help me when I finally have time to fill out his baby book. Except now, he is 16 months old. So, I will call this a 15/16 month post. :)
Weight: 23 pounds 14 ounces (40
th percentile)
Length: 32 3/4 inches (90
th percentile)
Head Circumference: 48.3 centimeters (80
th percentile-he will need large hats like his dad)
Here are some things about Ronan:
-He is talking up a storm. Right now, he can say about 35+ words and the list is growing each day. Some of his new favorite ones are "ights"-lights, "ah-pane"-airplane, "moon," "ba-cuu"-vacuum, "juice," ah-wah-hi"-water, "shinky"- Slinky, "chee"-cheese, "food," and "poop"-He no longer takes naps so he sleeps for about 12+ hours straight at night.-He is quite the climber! I can't take my eyes off of him for a second!-He wears a size 7 shoe and 18-24 months in pants. He is a tall little boy with big feet! :)-He had his first hair cut.-He can point and tell you where different clothing items go like your hat, shirt, pants, diaper, shoes and socks.-He can point and tell you where his eyes, nose, ears, hair, head, mouth, tummy, bellybutton and feet are on his body.-When we watch Letter Factory, he will say a lot of the letter sounds along with the movie. His favorites are letters a, b, m, s and t.-His favorite foods are hot dogs, pancakes with syrup (thank you, Grandpa,) muffins, cheese, and beans (healthy, I know.) His favorite fruits are strawberries and bananas. He does not like any vegetables. I have tried several, but he won't even try them. It's like he knows kids aren't supposed to like veggies.
No comments:
Post a Comment