Last Saturday, our city put on an Easter Festival at a nearby park. There was a petting zoo, the Easter bunny, balloon animals, pony rides and an Easter egg hunt. We had a lot of fun. However, it was really crowded with long lines to do most of the activities so we did not get to do the Easter egg hunt. Here are some pictures from our day:
Ronan would not look at the camera. He kept looking at all the people in line. Yes baby, all of those people are waiting for you to look at the camera. So this is the best I got. Well, at least he did not cry.
Petting a bunny at the petting zoo.
Petting a chicken.

Surrounded by goats and loving it.

Petting the piglets. The petting zoo was Ronan's favorite. He was so upset when our time in the pen was up so we had to go wait in line again.
Sitting on the pony. He did not want to ride it though.
Then I asked Ryan to take a picture of Ronan and I because I am never in pictures! I set the settings up for him and everything and this is what we got. Haha... Looks like I need to teach Ryan a little about the camera.

No comments:
Post a Comment