Friday, October 26, 2012

Introducing Jackson Jay

At around 3:50 a.m. on Friday, April 13th, I woke up in labor. My first thought was "Oh man! This can't be happening on Friday the 13th!" My due date was still half a week away. So I denied the fact that I was in labor for an hour or two and then around 6:30, I decided I better wake up Ryan because this was really happening. We called the grandparents to let them know to be on their way. We left for the hospital around 9:30.

When we arrived at the hospital, we checked in and they confirmed I was in labor. I was still pretty comfortable so I was feeling pretty confident in not needing an epidural, but that quickly changed within an hour. I had to wait a very long time for that epidural. Haha, but I definitely learned to just go ahead and put in your order for one when you arrive at the hospital. :)

At around 1:30, it was time to push. Our sweet baby Jackson was born at 1:50 p.m. on Friday, April 13th, 2012.

Here are some pictures from that day:

 6 pounds, 9 oz, 18 1/2 inches. Little guy.
 
 Holding our sweet Jack for the first time.
 
 
Little Popeye.
 
Love that sweet face.
 
Proud Daddy of 2 boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment