Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Birthday Blowout

Happy Birthday to my WONDERFUL hubby!

This past Wednesday was Ryan's 24th birthday. This birthday was a little different because this was his first birthday as a father. To celebrate his birthday, we relaxed at the house all day then we went out to dinner at Pluckers (his favorite!)

When we got there, Ronan was hungry so Ryan offered to feed him. After a few minutes of feeding him, Ryan heard Ronan go to the bathroom (a little, or so we thought, number 2 in his diaper.)

After he finished eating, Ryan decided he would go change him in the car before the food came. So he stands up and there is some (okay a lot) of poo all on his jean leg. I was like "Ryan, sit down! He pooped on you!" So after a couple minutes of the first time parents "oh no, what should we do?" reaction, he had to discreetly clean himself up at the table (this is a pretty crowded restaurant) and then he had to sneak out to change the diaper holding Ronan down low by his pants to hide the stain. Needless to say, Ryan was a little embarassed, but I don't think anyone noticed. Besides the birthday blowout, we had a great time! I guess once you have kids, there is never a dull moment. :)

Here are some pictures of Ryan and Ronan on his birthday. Ronan now likes to ride on your knee like a horsey. He is getting so big!


Ryan would not be happy if he knew I posted this picture on our blog, but I think it's cute.

Happy Birthday Daddy! We hope your birthday was LOADS of fun!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment