Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Three Months Old

Our little Ronan is now three months old! I'm a week late on this post, but better late than never, right?

Here are his stats for three months:
**We did not have a doctor's appointment this month so we were not able to get our three month stats. We did them at home so they are only approximations.

Weight: 12.5 pounds
Length: 25 inches

Things about Ronan at 3 Months Old:
  • Ronan began giggling. We love it!
  • Ronan has discovered his hands and loves to suck on them.
  • He can hold his own pacifier and attempts to hold his bottle.
  • He can hold and play with small toys.
  • In the mornings, he is very talkative. He has discovered his voice and loves to shriek
  • He loves to play in his exersaucer. He can push the buttons on it and play the music.
  • He can sit facing forward in his stroller and loves to look out at everything on our walks.
  • Ronan loves TV! He got that from his Daddy. We will have to break that habit. :)
  • He is looking more and more like his Daddy every day. People have stopped us in the grocery store and told us how much they look alike. But is it just the bald head I wonder?? I am going to post some baby pictures of Ryan and I in the next week so y'all can compare.

Here are Ronan's 3 Month Pictures:

He did not cry this time. Except this time, I couldn't keep him from toppling over. Enjoy!

This is the only good one I got. He is happy! :)

"What, mom? I think I am just going to lay down right here."

"Can I just play with my monster instead?"

No comments:

Post a Comment