Sunday, January 3, 2010

Mommy's Little Helper

Ronan gets bored very easily. Every day, Ryan and I have to think of new ways to entertain him. Up until recently, to get things done, I would put Ronan in his bouncer seat, swing, high chair, or play mat. Well, he no longer likes that and starts to fuss and get cranky as soon as we put him in it. He even twists and turns to find a way to get out of it. Even in the Bumbo seat! Ugh! So, what's a mom to do? I still have to get things done around the house so thank goodness for the Baby Bjorn! He seems to like it so far. He gets to be held and watch everything that I am doing. Hopefully, this continues to work because I don't know what else to do.



1 comment:

  1. oohhh, the bjorn. i absolutely heart the bjorn!! that thing has made my life soooooo much easier:) so glad baby ronan likes it....that thing is definitely a lifesaver:)

    ReplyDelete