Monday, January 4, 2010

Whatever Makes Him Happy

When we went to Waco for Christmas, my mom had this Santa Claus that sings and claps his hands. She showed it to Ronan and he loved it! He would stare at it, smile at it, and reach out and grab for it. So, she let Ronan have it.

The past couple of days we have had some issues with feeding him. He just seems like he is not interested any more. We have acted silly, tried some different foods, but nothing seemed to work. He would just cry and spit out the food we tried to feed him.

So, last night at dinner, he was just a mess., screaming and crying! Then I pulled out Santa Claus. It calmed him down right away and we were able to feed him his whole bowl. Every time the Santa would stop, he would begin to fuss again. Then we would play it again for him and he would smile and eat a couple more bites of his carrots. Whatever makes him happy, right?

What a little stinker! I guess Santa will be joining us for dinner for a while. :)

Here is a video I was able to get.

Here is a cute picture I took. He loves to play with his feet when he eats. He tries to eat them as well. So after he eats, not only do his hands need to be cleaned, but his feet do as well.

"Hey, would anybody care for a foot?"

2 comments:

  1. Marissa was sitting with me when I watched this and she made me watch it 4 times!:) She kept saying "I wanna see it again, that's baby Ronan." so sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so you need lots of holiday guests so they don't drive you nuts!

    ReplyDelete