Sunday, February 14, 2010

What A Mess

So, anybody who knows me well knows that I can be somewhat of a clean freak, but with three dogs and a baby I kind of have to be, right? Ryan likes to compare me to Monica on Friends. Any Friends fans out there? We love that show and own every episode!

Here is a little Friends clip of Monica and her "OCDness" for you Friends fans. JJ, I know you are!! :) And yes, I am guilty of doing this. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIsdSND-BGo

SO, now that Ronan is becoming more mobile and independent, I am learning that I have to let some of my "OCDness" go. Here is an example and I am sure that this is only the beginning.

The other night, I was making dinner and Ryan was feeding Ronan. Ronan decided that he was ready to feed himself and kept on taking the spoon from Ryan every time he would put a bite in his mouth. It doesn't look so bad in the pictures because he had green beans and I think Ryan had wiped his face at this point, but it was enough to make me cringe. Ahhh!

This was the result:


Bad Idea


I think he looks a little guilty, don't you? "Oops mommy! Look what I did!"


"What?"

No comments:

Post a Comment