Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Stickyphobia (the fear of being sticky)

Stickyphobia is something I made up and diagnosed myself with several years ago. My family has always teased me about this growing up. My dad always said that when I had kids, he was going to feed them pancakes with syrup and let them give me a big hug and a kiss. Well, the day finally came. He got his wish.

First bite of syrup.

" Thanks Grandpa. Here touch my sticky fingers."

Just look at all that syrup on his cute little baby fingers. Oh my!

"Hey Mom, do you think we can get some of this at the store?"

All over his chin, cheeks, mouth, pajamas, and hair, but he sure looks cute. Now time for a bath!

Sticky syrup kiss.

After the sugar high had worn off, it was time for a nice cozy nap with his Grandpa.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha when I first read this I thought it was a legitimate fear of sticky tape :D

    ReplyDelete