Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wedding and the Big Pool

This past weekend, Ryan had to work so Ronan and I headed to Waco for the day to go to a wedding and go swimming.

Ronan got to get dressed up and go to the church where Ryan and I both met. During the ceremony, he did a lot better than I thought he would. He was preoccupied with chewing on Mimi's pearl bracelet. Thanks Mimi! I had to step outside for the last ten minutes of the ceremony because he kept saying "Dada." I guess he missed his Dada. I was really proud of him!

After the ceremony, we headed to the reception where he took a long nap. The bass from the music was pretty loud too so I was surprised he could sleep through the noise, but it allowed him to rest up for his big swim at Grandpa and Mimi's.

Our little happy family at the reception before they both passed out. For some reason, there were a few times during the day where people kept taking pictures of Tim and I with the boys. We just joked that they were our twins.



When we got back to my parent's house, we got our swimsuits on and headed in to the big pool. Here are some pictures:



Cruising in the pool in his cop car.

Smiling and having a blast.

Kicking around in the water.

Playing with Hunter in the pool.

After we went swimming, we ate pizza poolside and then went inside where Hunter and Ronan had fun playing in the kitchen cabinets.

Looks like someone needs more cabinet locks. :)

Thanks Mom for all of the pictures!! We had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment