Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cabin Fever

The weather has been so cold and now rainy all week so Ronan has a severe case of cabin fever! We have tried to get out of the house at least once each day this week, but we are running out of places to go! So, today after we had already been to two places and it was only 2:00, we came home and found stuff to keep him occupied around the house.

We made a batch of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Ronan actually helped a lot. I would measure the ingredients and he would pour them in. Then I let him put some dough on the cookie sheets. While, he was touching the dough, he said "Ewwww...sticky!" Hehe...oh, definitely my child. :)


Stirring up the cookie dough!

Then to kill some more time, we vacuumed. Yes, vacuumed! Ronan has a slight obsession with vacuums. When we pull into the Target parking lot, Ronan starts saying "vac-cuum!, vac-cuum!" Therefore every time we go to Target, we must head down the vacuum aisle. He likes the Dysons a lot. As do I. :)


Such a good helper!


Now, Ryan would like for me to note that Ronan does do manly things like help Ryan in the yard or play with cars. I promised him I would post some masculine posts soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment