Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas 2010

I am finally getting around to posting about our Christmas. I have actually been putting it off because I knew there would be a ton of pictures which takes a long time, but here it is. :)

We had a wonderful Christmas! Ryan had to work on Christmas Eve so we headed to Waco bright and early on Christmas morning to be with both of our families. Here is how our day went:

Christmas with Loren's Family:

Ronan checking out his stocking at Grandpa and Mimi's.

Ronan and Hunter checking out the new toys in their matching pajamas.

My grandparents came all the way from Missouri to be with us on Christmas morning.

Ronan loves his new chair from Grandpa and Mimi!

Of course, Ronan had to check out Hunter's chair.

Then we headed over to Pop's and Nana's house for another Christmas morning with Ryan's family.

Nana read Ronan the Christmas story.

Ronan opening his Little People Wheelies toy from Pops and Nana which he loves!! He also got his bedding for his big boy room which Mommy really loves! :)

We got a family picture. (Thanks Jess, I stole the next three pics from you.)

Hanging out.

Then Ronan went outside to play with his new rake.

No comments:

Post a Comment