Here are some of the ones I somewhat like so far:
This is one that Ryan likes, and we saw it in a store and it actually looks really cute all set up, but I am afraid that I will be limited on colors.

This is another theme one, which I swore I would not do animals and I like the polka dots:
Here is another one with animals, but they are a little more subtle and I like the polka dots:


And here are three that are not themed, but they are a little more expensive. Ryan thinks they are girly because they have bows. :) Of course, his solution to my bedding dilema is to just do a Star Wars Theme. Not going to happen!



So here they are! If you like to decorate, please feel free to give me your opinion, because I am going crazy. This is all I have looked at online for like the past 2 weeks and I still don't know what to do.

I like those last three...is there a way that the bows could be removed or cut off without messing it up?? Just a suggestion!
ReplyDeletei love #4 and you could probably just tie it in a knot instead of a bow, to make it look more manly:) i also think the pirate stuff is really cute. the 3rd one would be my 3rd choice. have you checked ebay? you can search custom nursery bedding and it's not near as expensive as the boutiques. have fun! and don't stress!! it will be cute no matter what:)
ReplyDelete