I am really excited about it. I ordered it from baby Gap Home and it is all organic. I heard all of their bedding is very good quality. They also had all of their organic bedding 20% off this week so I was able to get a lot more for my money. It should be here some time next week.
Thank you for everyone's advice! I cannot wait until it gets here and I can start setting it all up!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Mission Accomplished!
Okay, so I did it! I ordered the bedding. After all the frustration and searching, I showed Ryan 4 choices that I would be happy with. They were the last four on the previous post. Well, he absolutely did not like any of the custom beddings, even though I told him the bows could be cut off or tied in a knot (thanks for the advice, ladies.) He said they reminded him of a parachute or something you would find in Michael Jackson or Prince's house?!?! Haha, oh man! Oh well, so this is what we went with: (Click on it to enlarge)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


great choice! i love it:) can't wait to see pics:) baby gap clothes are always great quality so i'm sure the bedding will be as well!!
ReplyDeleteCUTE!!!!!
ReplyDelete