So, I finally started a blog. With all of the exciting events and changes going on in our lives, I thought it would be a great way to keep everyone informed and updated. We will see how it goes. :)
This past month, Ryan and my schedules have been completely opposite so we have not seen each other a whole lot. Therefore , we have not been able to get a lot of things accomplished in the baby planning world. This is the last week on this blah schedule, then we will be able to be a lot more productive! My goals for the month of May are to register, make a decision on bedding, and pick out a name (we have a few close ideas, but we are still talking.) I want to have all of this done by the end of school so we can start getting the nursery ready and get the ball rolling once school ends. 31 more days!!!!
For those of you who do not know, we have finally decided that I will be a stay at home mom. I am so excited and feel so blessed. It will be hard and a big adjustment, but it will be well worth it. I still will be working a couple of days a week as a substitute teacher on the days Ryan is off, but it will not be NEAR as stressful and time consuming. I have always wanted to be a stay at home mom so I cannot wait!
Well this is all for now. Ryan is making spaghetti and you know lately, I don't miss a single meal. MMMMM :) I will try my best to keep everyone updated on things going on in our life. Yay, I am finally a blogger! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

yea!!! so glad you are a blogger:) can't wait to see how all the baby details come together! we miss and love y'all!!
ReplyDeleteYay for blogging...not that I do a whole lot of it...but it is a great way to keep up with people other than facebook! So good to hear you're going to stay home...that's awesome and you'll love it! Not too much longer left in this school year! Take Care!
ReplyDelete