My team at work threw me and a fellow teammate, Alie, a wonderful shower today. We got a lot of great stuff. We got a Boppy pillow, a Bumbo seat, diapers, a bouncer (with cute little woodland creatures on it, hehe,) giftcards, a baby care set, clothes, a blanket and some cute little bibs with cop cars on it. Here are some pictures of the shower. I wanted to get a picture with my team, but we forgot. I love my team and I will miss them so much when school ends. 4 out of 5 members of our team were pregnant this year? Crazy!
The food table. MMMMM food. :)
The adorable cakes made by a very talented coworker.
Me and Alie (she is having a baby girl in July)
Clothes
I was a little excited about the bouncer. (It has the cutest little woodland creatures on it.)
A baby bath gift set. I was also excited about this because now I can smell baby shampoo anytime I want to. Yay! I have been wanting to buy a bottle just for this purpose, but Ryan thought I was crazy. :)

So fun! You look so cute preggers! :) I tagged you in my blog! :)
ReplyDelete情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣
ReplyDelete