It has been a while since I have posted so I thought I would post some pictures of last weekend when Ryan's family came to visit. Jessica, Ryan's sister, was home from college so they came down to visit for the day. We had a great time visiting, eating and just hanging out. They got some really great shots of our little puppies so I will post a few of those as well.
Ryan, Maw Maw, me and Jessica
Ryan and I with Jessica. It was so good to see her!
Oh how they love each other. 
This picture reminds me of Hooch.

Little Slinky dog. I love him.
Little Leo. He was still recovering from his little eye infection. Poor little guy.Well, I am counting down the days until school is out and I am free! 8 more days! Wow, we are in the single digits. :)

I LOVE that name Loren...very unique. You look great as well! We just have 2 1/2 more days!!! :) I'm so ready! Take Care! Y'all just celebrated your 3 year anniversary...right??? I'll always remember that y'all got married the weekend before we did and ours is tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe your timer is about to DING! Get excited...cuz we are!!
ReplyDelete