Here is a picture of me at 25 weeks. This was taken last week on my birthday (25 years old! Ahhh!) right before Ryan and I went to celebrate. First, we went to register at Babies R Us. Then we went and had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. We had a great time. It was so nice to finally spend some time together since he had been working on weekends in April and we barely got to see each other.
On Friday, we headed to Waco because my sister, Britni, had her first shower on Saturday morning. It was held at Spice and was hosted by some of her college roomates and childhood friends. Here is a belly picture of both of us at the shower and a picture of us with Mom. We are both getting larger by the day. :)
Later on Saturday, we went to Ryan's parents house for lunch. We had a good time visiting with them. We ate lunch and then they gave me my very own mini cake to celebrate my birthday. Yum! It was a pregnant girl's dream. :)
That evening we went to dinner with my family for my birthday at Ninfas! It was delicious. That is defintely one of the places I miss most about Waco. Then I got more cake! So, I don't think my doctor should know about all of the cake.
For my birthday, I got a new camera so hopefully I will be able to start posting more pictures.
Well, that was our weekend! It is so great to finally have Ryan at home on the weekends for a little while! 20 more days of school!! I can't wait! My patience are getting thinner each day. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment