I came home from work last Friday (the LAST day of school....wahooo!!!) and Ryan had started painting Ronan's room. He did such a great job and it looks really good. He painted it all in one day. He is so wonderful. Here are some pictures of Ryan painting and of what the nursery looks like so far.
(So, I am sorry that when you click on the pictures they do not become bigger. I have played around with it for the past hour and I cannot get it to work. If anyone knows how to do that, please let me know.)
Look at him go. :)

Here is a picture of the room so far.

Here is shot of the other side of the room.
Ryan is suppose to put the hutch on the dresser this weekend so I can really get in there and start setting things up. I will post pictures when it is finished.

Loren...the room looks great so far!!! I know you can't wait for little Ronan to be here!
ReplyDeleteas a great man once said, "verry niiiiiiice" (borat)
ReplyDelete