Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Last week of school...FINALLY!

So it is finally the last week of school. This week I have been really busy packing up my room and working until 5:30-6:00 everyday. I am really tired, but it is so worth it. My dear sweet husband is coming to school tomorrow to take all the staples out of my wall and move stuff out. I love him. :)

So, I have some goals of things I want to accomplish this summer...which starts in 3 days! Wahooo!

1) So, I got a new camera recently for my birthday. One goal this summer is to learn more about taking pictures and editing them. I plan to practice on my puppies before little Ronan gets here so when he does get here, I can have some nice pictures without paying a fortune for them. I want to learn how to edit them also to make them look professional. Anybody with experience or advice on how to do that, PLEASE let me know. :)

2) Finish setting up Ronan's nursery. I am so ready to dive in and work on it next week when I have some free time. Ryan is going to paint it soon, and once he does, I can start setting it up. I will post pictures as it progresses.

3) Lay around a little bit and relax before our little bundle of joy arrives. I mean I will be getting larger each day so laying around and watching TV in front of my fan sounds like a great idea to me. :)

Well, pray that I survive these last few days of school. On Friday, I will be a free woman! Oh yeah, today I hit the 30 week mark! Ahhh! Kind of scary, but so very exciting. I cannot wait for him to be here. We are getting closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment