Me with the grandmothers and great grandmother.
Belly pic of me and Britni. We are both around 33-34 weeks pregnant.
Everything was wonderful and perfect. So now, my goal this week is to get in Ronan's nursery and organize and put away all the wonderful gifts we recieved.
Sorry I have not blogged in a couple of weeks. There hasn't been a whole lot going on. And with my picture issue that I have been having, blogging was sometimes was putting me in a bad mood and nobody likes that. :) But I think I have it figured out! Test my pictures and see if they blow up when you click on them. If they don't, I am sorry. Thanks for the help JJ! :)
Have a great week and stay cool! :)


you look beautiful! i like that dress on you way better than i did on me...the color is much better for your skin tone and hair color:) looks like you got lots of cute stuff and i love the painting the rubber ducky idea...too cute:) hope you are feeling so great and staying cool! we miss and love y'all!ps-the pics work-nice job!
ReplyDelete