I have been told that I need to update my blog. :) Today, we are at 38 weeks. We went to the doctor last Thursday and I had some progress! I had dialated to a fingertip and was 50% effaced. Whooo!! It doesn't mean anything, but I was excited to know that my body was beginning to prepare for labor. So, we are just waiting patiently for him to come. Hopefully sooner, than later. We go to the doctor again on Friday. My doctor said that if I go past my due date then they will induce me on August 17th. Let's hope that does not have to happen. :)
Tomorrow is a big day! My sister, Britni, is being induced. I will get to meet my little nephew, Hunter. I cannot wait! I am so very excited for her and Tim. Tomorrow night when I get home or Thursday (depending on the time,) I will post pictures of baby Hunter. I am not going to lie though. I am a little jealous that she gets to be "deflated" before me. I told her, I may not be too nice to her for the next couple of weeks. Just kidding. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment