Friday, July 31, 2009

Our Beautiful Harley :)

There are 2 posts for today, so be sure to scroll down and read the one below also. :)

So I just thought this was funny. So this week on Regis and Kelly it is Top Dog Week. On Wednesday's show, they had the World's Ugliest Dog winner on the show. Usually they have like those little tiny dogs with no hair and their crazy tongue hanging out, but last year's winner was a dog just like Harley. Ryan's sweet pride and joy, Harley. Now, I by no means think that Harley is ugly. This dog just has a pretty bad under bite compared to Harley. She has one too, but not as bad as his. Here are some pictures of them both:


Our dear, sweet Harley.



Pabst, the 2008 winner of the World's Ugliest Dog competition.



Another shot of Pabst. Poor guy. He has a wider head than Harley because he is a male.


Sweet baby Harley after she heard the news of her fellow breed's award. She says "Momma, I'm not ugly, am I?"

No comments:

Post a Comment