Monday, July 6, 2009

Nesting or bored?

So this past weekend, Ryan had to work so I went on a cleaning spree. I am not sure if this is because I am bored or if I am nesting. This week marks 35 weeks so I am beginning to get a little anxious. I want everything to be ready and perfect before Ronan's arrival. First, I washed all of Ronan's clothes, blankets, burp cloths, bibs, etc. They all smell so nice and have that lovely baby smell. I could not stop sniffing all of the clothes when I was folding them. I am glad no one was home. :)

Then last night, when Ryan left for work, I decided the refrigerator was a mess so I took everything out and wiped it clean. Then I continued on to the dreaded tupperware cabinent! I cleaned all of the tupperware and stacked it all up by size and shape. We will see how long that lasts. :)

This morning, I was laying in bed and thought I should probably organize the pantry. So that is my goal for today. I started a pot roast in the crock pot and began organizing. I cannot tell if this is my nesting period kicking in or if I am just a little bored. Probably a mixture of both.

Ryan and I got a lot of the nursery finished last week. I will post pictures when it is all finished. This week, we will begin packing our hospital bags and shopping for a few last minute necessities.
And since every blog needs pictures, here are some new pictures of the dogs.

Last week, we bought the dogs new toys. One of the toys is a stuffed drill. Leo loves his drill and keeps carrying it around with him. It is almost as big as he is. Here is a picture:



Here is Harley sleeping in her bed. This is where I would love for her to sleep at night, but she is such a princess and sleeps in the bed with us. UGH! I have been trying to think of a good way to get them out of our bed. I am tired of the dog hair and having a mastiff squished up against me all night. Not too cozy when you are over 8 months pregnant. :) If you have any ideas, let me know. I don't have the heart to just kick them out cold turkey.



And because you can't leave out little Slinky, here he is all cozy and wrapped up. He is a sweetheart.



Now, off to finish cleaning the pantry. Have a wonderful Monday and enjoy the rain if you got any! So far, it is just cloudy here. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment