Here are some things that Ronan has been up to this past week.
Visitors:
Baby Einstein:
Ronan got to watch his Baby Einstein DVD's from Pops and Nana. He was alert and watched the whole thing. "OOOO this is pretty interesting! Thanks Pops and Nana."
"Ah ha ha ha, I love this Baby Einstein." He would smile when the little dog puppets would come on. I wonder why he likes the dog?Playdate:
There were many ladies who I worked with last year who were also pregnant. This is only part of the group. Now that the babies are all born, we get together about once a week for a playdate. (from left to right-Samantha, Ronan, Kylie, Alec, and Clare, but in reverse order in age)
Chores:
Ronan likes to help us fold laundry. He likes to play peek a boo and make doggy ears. At least someone is having fun doing laundry, right? :)


No comments:
Post a Comment