This afternoon, I was getting Ronan dressed for the day and to take his 4 month pictures when he surprised me. I layed him on the ground on his back and I was unbuttoning his jeans to put them on him and he flopped over onto his belly! I didn't even realize it at first, I was thinking just to turn him back over to put his pants on. Then I realized that he just rolled over from back to belly for the first time. I was so proud and he was too!
Just flipped over and I ran to get the camera!
So proud of my little man!
While this happened, Ryan was asleep and I was so sad that I was the only one to see it. But when Daddy woke up, Ronan was proud to show his Daddy what he had learned again! :)

I tried to take a video of him, but it happens so fast it is hard to catch. A few times this afternoon, I was videoing him, waiting for him to do it and would turn the camera off and boom he would do it! Ugh! Little Turkey! Hopefully we can get it on video soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment