Friday, December 18, 2009

Our Favorite Christmas Things

We have finished decorating for Christmas and I have been baking Christmas goodies. I thought I would share some of our favorite things about Christmas in our house:


Here is our Christmas tree. Here are some of our favorite ornaments on our tree:
Ryan and I bought this ornament on our honeymoon in Key West, Florida. It is unbreakable. Of course, that is what Ryan liked about it. It has our names painted on the other side.

This is our "Our First Christmas" ornament. One of my favorites.


Of course, this is Ryan's favorite, Darth Vader. Yes, it's true, we have Star Wars ornaments. We even have that gold guy. Not sure of his name- C3PO, R2D2???? Who knows, but they sure are a lovely addition to our tree. This year Ryan wanted to add a Yoda tree topper he found at Target. I don't think so. :)


Ronan's first Christmas ornament. We got this ornament in the hospital when he was born from Ryan's 2nd cousin, Marcia. I love it! Obviously, that is not a picture of Ronan, but I'm working on it. :)


We have THREE stockings this year. I love Ronan's stocking! Thanks Nana and Pops!


A place to hang the Christmas cards. Which I still need to address ours. Ahhh! I'm working on that also. Maybe I should stop blogging tonight and get on that. :)

A Christmas tradition. MAPLE CREAM COOKIES. mmmmmmm....so soft and chewy. I dream of these all year. They are very sweet, but so delicious. I am actually on a little sugar high because of these right now, but they are so worth it.

Peppermint bark. mmmmmm I just think Peppermint Bark is so pretty. :)

Glowing Christmas trees in the kitchen and our little fat Santa Claus. Some of my favorite decorations.



No comments:

Post a Comment