Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around our house! We have decorated the inside of the house and last weekend we (okay, Ryan) put lights on the outside of our house. I got some cute pictures of Ronan in front of the Christmas tree.


During our little Christmas photo session, Ronan rolled over from his belly to his back for the first time!! We are so proud and I caught it on camera.


Working on it. Almost there!

All the way over! "Now I can see the tree!"


Last Saturday, Ryan had a paper to write so Ronan and I made a quick trip to Waco to see Santa at Hillcrest. Here is Ronan with his cousin Hunter meeting Santa Claus for the first time.



After meeting Santa, Ronan and Hunter went upstairs to Grandpa's office.




"I'm in charge!"

No comments:

Post a Comment