Our good friends and neighbors know how much I have been studying photography and learning how to use my camera better so they asked me to take some pictures of their son, Carter. Of course, I said yes!
I had a blast doing them and have even had a few other friends request a shoot as well. Whoo! I am so excited! Therefore, I am looking for more friends who would like pictures of their baby, child or whole family in order to help me build a portfolio of my work. Please email me (lnichols84@yahoo.com), call me, or leave a comment below for more details.
Follow the link below to view a video of the pictures I did of Carter. He is a very active almost two year old boy so for his photo shoot we had to keep him busy! We went to a nearby pond to feed the ducks. He had a blast and I am very pleased with how they turned out! His parents loved the pictures as well!
Enjoy! Turn up your volume, there is music to the video. Also, to view the pictures larger, there is a little square on the bottom left of the video to expand the video to full screen mode.
http://animoto.com/play/r2dtzcx9ODAGS9jPQl3A3g?utm_content=challenger
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi,
ReplyDeleteI was looking at JJ's blog(she's my cousin), I was browsing her blog list and saw yours and something about Photography and just had to look. Your photos are amazing! You've got such an eye for photography. The little video really shows how you can capture those endearing candid moments! You should definately start a photography blog.
My blog is www.rachelrphotography.blogspot.com
I'm taking some classes now and I heart them. I'm just a beginner and the classes I take are perfect(they are online too).
Just wanted to drop by and let ya know I love your photos!
Rachel
Loren- Your married to Russell's brother, right? Your little one is such a cutie! PSE is awesome, I have gotten a ton of free actions through Coffeeshop and others(i have their icon on my blog somewhere)! I just figured out how to do textures this morning! I'm taking a class through a awesome lady, Faith Raider her blog is called Simplicity, its also on my blog somewhere! Her classes are around $25 for four week sessions. She has some mini sessions she will offer in the winter for those who missed out this summer and fall! This is my second week and I am blown away by how much I've learned!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the sweetie comment! I'm also going to add you to my blog list so, I'm sure I'll be stopping by your blog now!
Take Care
Hey, here is the blog for the Faith, the women who does the online photo. classes!
ReplyDeletehttp://faith-simplicity.blogspot.com/
I believe she has a tab for her Eclasses!
Enjoy!
Yes, I married Ryan, Russell's little brother. Thank you for the information. I'll definitely check her out. That sounds like a great deal!
ReplyDeleteI'll be stopping by your blog as well. Can't wait to see more of your photos! Hope you have a great weekend!
-Loren