I had a blast making it and already have another cake to do in October from this one! I am thinking about maybe doing this on the side depending on how much business I can generate (haha) to help earn a little bit of money and to kind of have a creative outlet. So let me know if you need a cake!
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
First Cake Gig
My good friend, Amy, needed a cake for a baby shower she was hosting. The theme was airplanes and she found an idea for a cake on the internet. She showed me the picture and asked me if I could make it. I took some classes before Ronan was born and I had some practice with Ronan's birthday cakes so I took on the project. Here is the result.


I had a blast making it and already have another cake to do in October from this one! I am thinking about maybe doing this on the side depending on how much business I can generate (haha) to help earn a little bit of money and to kind of have a creative outlet. So let me know if you need a cake!
I had a blast making it and already have another cake to do in October from this one! I am thinking about maybe doing this on the side depending on how much business I can generate (haha) to help earn a little bit of money and to kind of have a creative outlet. So let me know if you need a cake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Loren, Look at you! I'm soooo impressed! The cake is beautiful:) You could definitely start a little business doing that kind of thing! Too bad you're so far away or I would definitely have you make Marissa's cake for her birthday....
ReplyDelete