Yesterday, I had a little photo shoot with Ronan in his crib. I gave him a bath, got him all cleaned up and dressed. I took him upstairs and we were ready to shoot. The moment I put him in his crib (for the first time) he decided to go ahead and break it in and peed in it. One thing I have learned this week is to definitely be ready for anything (pee pees, poops, and spit ups.) I think he goes through more outfits in a day than anyone I have ever met. Well, here are some of the pics I got yesterday during our photo shoot. Luckily you can't really see the potty spot. (If you can, don't tell me) :)
Sleeping soundly. He is very good at that. Nothing seems to phase him.
He loves to sleep with his arms up at his head. I actually have an ultrasound picture of him with his hands on his head.
I tried to turn him to take the picture from the other side , but he kept going back to this position. Must have been cozy.
Waking up. I better change that diaper now.
All stretched out and waking up.
"Just stop taking my picture and just change my diaper!"

No comments:
Post a Comment