Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Baby



Today I decided to do another little photo shoot with Ronan. I really like some black and white pictures that I have seen some professional photographers take of sleeping babies with a black background. Since we cannot afford a fancy photographer, I decided to take my own. :)

Well, I fed the little one and got him into a deep sleep. I set up my black background and I was ready. Right when I positioned him how I wanted him to be, he woke up and boy was he happy! We had so much fun playing photographer. I would smile at him and talk to him and he would just smile right back. I love being a mommy! Here are some of the shots that I got.



So this is the position I wanted him in for his sleeping picture, but then POP his eyes opened and he became a happy, lively baby. :)
(You know, one day I think he may hate me for the above picture)


The smile is starting to come out.



There it is!



Superman!



My sweet baby boy.



Look at that smile.


After we were finished, he still was happy and alert so we played in the Boppy. He still wanted to pose for the camera.


Smiling like his Daddy.

Dimples!

Then Leo was getting jealous and wanted to pose, also.



Well, tomorrow Ronan will be six weeks old. Which means, back to work for Daddy. :( We have loved having him around this whole time. He has been so helpful and such a wonderful Daddy. We will definitely miss him!

2 comments:

  1. Very Cute, I need to start doing this more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOREN YOUR PICS ARE THE BEST!!! I love all of them! The b&w one is awesome!! He is such a baby now! (as opposed to a newborn) :) So handsome!

    ReplyDelete