On the Saturday following Ronan's birthday, we had his birthday party. I planned a zoo theme for the party. I called this my "do it yourself birthday party." When you are a stay at home mom, funds are a little tight so I took on making everything for the party myself. I had a blast doing it all and even got my first cake and a birthday banner gig from the party (more on that later.)
Sorry for the ridiculous amount of pictures in this post, but there were so many pictures!!!
The food table.
Cupcake tower with Ronan's smashcake on top.
Ronan's smashcake with the fondant giraffe that I created.
Birthday hat for the birthday boy!
Happy Birthday Banner over the food table...it all would not fit in the picture.
The Birthday boy playing in the ball pit (and his new sandbox from Pops and Nana.)
We had lots of fun activities, but of course he would rather play with Hunter on the stairs.
Ronan with his buddy, Carter. It looks like they are up to something.
Then he discovered balloons for the first time. He was quite entertained.
Here comes the cake!
What a mess!
Finger licking good!
After a quick bath, it was time for presents.

No comments:
Post a Comment